harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Stepan Mishura" <stepan.mish...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [general][M2] Code frozen
Date Mon, 25 Jun 2007 06:59:28 GMT
> We have passed our code freeze date for M2

Mikhail,

Just to be clear - M1 milestone published snapshots include build for
Windows x86, Linux (libstdc++ v5 and libstdc++ v6) x86 and Windows
x86_64.

I assume that we still aimed to x86 architecture and I need to build
milestone candidates for:
- Windows x86
- Linux x86. BWT, again for both libstdc++ versions?

And what about x86_64?

As I said M1 includes Windows x86_64. Should we publish them to let
the community test them to see how good they are?

Thanks,
Stepan.

--
Stepan Mishura