harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "tatyana doubtsova" <tatyanadoubts...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [general] new snapshot for M2
Date Thu, 28 Jun 2007 15:13:53 GMT
The analysis of reliability tests is finished. We have 24 tests failed
including intermittent failures (2).
The issue https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HARMONY-3680 was reopened.
Previously the issue was closed as not reproducible, so we can't consider
the issue as new, it is not the regression. Also it should be mentioned,
that 7 tests failed due to
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HARMONY-4215, the issue mostly reveals
on release build.
Overall picture
(http://wiki.apache.org/harmony/Reliability_Tests_on_DRLVM<http://wiki.apache.org/harmony/Reliability_Tests_on_DRLVM>)
shows
no regression. As most of reliability tests are synthetic, it seems related
issues should not affect real applications.

EUT analysis is also finished. The were known intermitent failures and
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HARMONY-4298 which was filed for
regression introduced by r549864 commit. The impact of the regression is
low, as was already discussed.

Test suites pass rates for snapshot r551077 are published at
http://wiki.apache.org/harmony/milestones/M2

The results of EGAx48 run will be available in ~20 hours.

I suggest to release snapshot r551077 in case of EGAx48 finish sucessfully.

Thanks,
Tanya