harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "tatyana doubtsova" <tatyanadoubts...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [general] new snapshot for M2
Date Thu, 28 Jun 2007 11:17:16 GMT
Stepan,

When I wrote about test suites pass, I ment they passed with known issues
and there is no regression.
Actually I should have mentioned about
functional.org.apache.harmony.test.func.api.java.beans.persistence.EncoderTestfailure.
this failure is misconfiguration which is fixed by
HARMONY-4296<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HARMONY-4296>
patch.
Also functional.org.apache.harmony.test.func.api.java.lang.F_StringTest_04.F
_StringTest_04 failes. But this failure is not regression, it was hidden by
configuration issue. As the impact of the bug is low, I propose to accept
the bug in M2.
Additional snapsot r551077 testing details: Geronimo unit tests passed,
EGAx48 scenario is running for more then 23 hours for the moment. No
problems so far.

Thanks,
Tanya