harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "tatyana doubtsova" <tatyanadoubts...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [general] new snapshot for M2
Date Thu, 28 Jun 2007 08:40:02 GMT
I would like to share first results of snapshot r551077 testing. Functional,
stress, vtsvm suites passed. Jetty, axis, strurs, SceMark and
Dacapo scenarios also passed. TPTP suite passed with known intermittent
failures. EGAx48 hours scenario still running. EUT and reliability results
I'll report in several hours. For the first glance ther are no issues that
can prevent snapshot r551077 from release.

Thanks,
Tanya