harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "tatyana doubtsova" <tatyanadoubts...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [general] new snapshot for M2
Date Wed, 27 Jun 2007 14:34:50 GMT
I've started testing snapshot r551077. The r550333 can be found at
http://wiki.apache.org/harmony/milestones/M2
EGA x 48 hours passed on r550333 snapshot. Reliability run unfortunately
invalid (some tests cant create java process,
configuration problem). I'll run reliability suite on r551077 snapshot.

Thanks,
Tanya