harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "tatyana doubtsova" <tatyanadoubts...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [general][M2] Code frozen
Date Tue, 26 Jun 2007 14:58:33 GMT
Actually, https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HARMONY-4278  is not a
regression it was reproduced on Harmony r547521, r548930, r549703
 That crash was not identified earlier because test
org.apache.harmony.test.func.jit.HLO.lazyexc.Finalize.Finalize almost always
failed by timeout during suite runs, but recently test was fixed - its
timeout was increased

Thanks,
Tanya

On 6/26/07, tatyana doubtsova <tatyanadoubtsova@gmail.com> wrote:

> Stepan, thanks.
>
> you results are for regression testing.
> I updated http://wiki.apache.org/harmony/milestones/M2 with pass rates on
> snapshot r550333.
>
> 1 regression is detected so far (on functional test suite, https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HARMONY-4278
> )
>
> EGA x 48 hours, reliability are slill running.
> Scenarios axis, Jetty, struts - passed.
>
> Thanks,
> Tanya
>
>  On 6/26/07, Stepan Mishura <stepan.mishura@gmail.com > wrote:
> >
> > On 6/25/07, tatyana doubtsova < tatyanadoubtsova@gmail.com > wrote:
> > > Hello,
> > >
> > > I've started testing of
> > > http://people.apache.org/builds/harmony/snapshots/r550333/ on windows
> > x86
> > > with the following workloads from
> > >
> > http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/harmony/enhanced/buildtest/branches/2.0:
> > > EGA x 48 hours, reliability, axis, Jetty, struts, functional, stress,
> > eut,
> > > gut, tptp, vtsvm.
> > > SciMark and Dacapo already passed. I'll report results, as they are
> > > available.
> > >

> > Tatyana,
> >
> > The results for some test are already available at [1]. The include
> > Axis, Jetty, Struts testing scenarios, Geromino unit tests, SciMark
> > and Dacapo for Linux/Windows x86. You don't need to run them again.
> >
> > [1] http://people.apache.org/~smishura/r550333/index.html
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Stepan.
> >
> > > Thanks,