harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Jimmy,Jing Lv" <firep...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [general] Harmony M2 schedule
Date Mon, 04 Jun 2007 08:49:04 GMT
Sounds good, +1 for M2, which will make people notice we are progressing :)

As we've finished SQL module APIs(cheers! :) ), I notice that there're
still over 2 percent of  APIs are missing in Harmony, this may be a
target for us in the near future;
Stablity and Performance is another issue we shall deal with, perhaps
we can start run some benchmark, and improve code for Harmony;
Till now, Java 6 is still in plan, but it may be a proper time to do
some work on it now. How to publish our java 6 branch can also be a
topic :)

--

Best Regards!

Jimmy, Jing Lv