harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Vladimir Beliaev" <vladimir.k.beli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [generic][launcher] help for drlvm specific properties
Date Mon, 25 Jun 2007 13:50:31 GMT
The static html page is created by Nadia Morozova for DRLVM command line
properties help:

http://harmony.apache.org/cmd_options.html

Please note again that I keep a related Wiki page, accumulate the rest of
properties updates on it, then Nadia will update mentioned html page &
remove the Wiki one.

Thanks
Vladimir Beliaev