harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Vladimir Beliaev" <vladimir.k.beli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [generic][launcher] help for drlvm specific properties
Date Wed, 20 Jun 2007 17:28:39 GMT
Tim, do you mean it is better to replace Wiki page with a static html one
(to avoid duplicating documents)?

I think meanwhile I'll collect all input in Wiki page & then get it
converted to html... You right - there are a set of out-of-date information
already which requires double checking...

Thanks
Vladimir

--
Vladimir Beliaev