harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Vladimir Beliaev" <vladimir.k.beli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [generic][launcher] help for drlvm specific properties
Date Wed, 20 Jun 2007 16:18:57 GMT
I was looking for the proper place to put the DRLVM properties description
and...

http://wiki.apache.org/harmony/DrlvmCommandLineOptions

(sorry I missed it from very beginning...)

I'll prepare a patch for giving URL to this page from '-X' output, then
HARMONY-3409 may be resloved, then I'll work on this Wiki Page updating
(which will require a time)...

Thanks
Vladimir