harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Morozova, Nadezhda" <nadezhda.moroz...@intel.com>
Subject RE: [general] ready for release?
Date Fri, 29 Jun 2007 11:14:11 GMT
Hi all,
I think README is mostly ready - you'll only have to remove references
to lin/x86_64 platform that we don't support in the milestone, and add a
reference to Release Notes.

Release Notes are not ready yet, and people are sending in feedback. If
somebody could assemble a ready version before M2 is packed, that'd be
great. Otherwise, we could store the relnotes on the site and pack the
snapshot without them. the site version could appear early next week.

I'm packed full right now and won't be able to look into the docs before
Sunday or Monday, so volunteers are encouraged to help resolve H-4277
that carries the Relnotes and README drafts.

Cheers,
Nadya

Stress,