harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Morozova, Nadezhda" <nadezhda.moroz...@intel.com>
Subject RE: Re: [site][doc] improving sitemap
Date Thu, 28 Jun 2007 16:01:00 GMT
Alexey,
I've uploaded a new two-column sitemap to the website. Feedback and
changes are welcome.
I'm not sure how to implement your no-navigation pane solution, so your
help is needed.

There's also a lot of whitespace between sections, I guess due to H2
headings used in column headers. Do you think we should reduce that but
applying a different style?

Cheers,
Nadya