harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Morozova, Nadezhda" <nadezhda.moroz...@intel.com>
Subject [site][doc] improving sitemap
Date Tue, 26 Jun 2007 20:19:15 GMT
Hi everyone,

I've come up with an idea of improving our site map [1], which is
essentially a good idea to have. it seems the current version is
longish. I've have had a sitemap that is really a map with many
structured links all fitting into one page - and not a long listing of
all pages that we have. The *map* word has the idea of a more compact
design.

With this in mind, I've thought of creating a shorter sitemap [2]. I
still haven't managed to remove all comments to pages, but the new
design has much less text and organizes links in two columns.
I'm looking forward to ideas and feedback. My attempt has been very
straight-forward, and your fresh eye could help us improve the
navigation a lot.
.. or you could just say that we have a perfect sitemap, and we don't
need to change anything;)

[1]http://harmony.apache.org/sitemap.html
[2]http://people.apache.org/~nadinem/sitemap_alt.html

Thanks,