harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Morozova, Nadezhda" <nadezhda.moroz...@intel.com>
Subject RE: [announce] New Apache Harmony Committers : Alexey A Ivanov and Egor Pasko
Date Tue, 26 Jun 2007 18:13:03 GMT
Egor and Alexey,
I've updated the contributors' page [1] with your names (and moved the
definitions of contributors, committers, and PMC to that page as well,
per our old unimplemented decision). Please verify that your info is
correct; also I am unsure of where Egor now works ;)

I think we used to send new committers a request to test committing by
editing the website and entering their names to the list of
contributors. Do you think it makes sense to revive the tradition and
add the point to New Committers Wiki page?

[1] http://harmony.apache.org/contributors.html

Cheers,
Nadya