harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Morozova, Nadezhda" <nadezhda.moroz...@intel.com>
Subject RE: [build][doc]wrong directory structure in snapshots
Date Tue, 26 Jun 2007 16:59:40 GMT
Hi all,
I've uploaded a patch to README for JRE and a draft of Release Notes for
the M2 milestone [1].
The idea is to have a relatively stable README that provides minimal
information to enable working with downloaded JRE + Release Notes that
reflect milestone-specific info: unfixed bugs, limitations, etc. What do
you say?

The current relnotes have a sample structure but several missing items.
PLEASE REVIEW THE DOCUMENTS AND PROVIDE FEEDBACK.

Cheers,
Nadya