harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Morozova, Nadezhda" <nadezhda.moroz...@intel.com>
Subject RE: [doc][website] finalizing changes to nav pane
Date Mon, 25 Jun 2007 10:28:10 GMT
Alexei,
Thanks for bringing attention to this page. I remember that we renamed
the link to "Who we are" explicitly to show that it's not only the
committers' list. We also planned to add other
roles-and-responsibilities info there from the Guidelines page
http://harmony.apache.org/guidelines.html "People, Places, and Things"
section. However, the change was not made.

Currently, we've a new name for the old page, and it doesn't seem right.
If nobody objects, I'll move the definitions of committers, contributors
and PMC to the Who We Are page.

Cheers,
Nadya