harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Morozova, Nadezhda" <nadezhda.moroz...@intel.com>
Subject RE: [general][doc] snapshot download page
Date Sat, 09 Jun 2007 12:52:50 GMT
Mikhail,
The new history snapshot page looks great. Only one question: why does
one of the snapshots look green? If it has some specific meaning ,we can
explain that on the page. If it does not, we could just use white
background to set off the blue one - though other tables on the site all
use the same blue and don't seem to mind.

As for
>So I suggest that we remove 5.0 snapshots from downloads.html
>and put a link there to snapshots_v5.html. We may also take
>what we now have on downloads.html and put it in the same format to
>snapshots_v5.html.
+1

Cheers,
Nadya