harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Ellison <t.p.elli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [general] ready for release?
Date Fri, 29 Jun 2007 11:41:45 GMT
Mikhail Loenko wrote:
> So far the following suites and scenarios either passed or had no
> unexpected failures or regressions:
>
> Windows 32:
> Classlib (HUT), EUT, Functional, GUT, JDKTools, Reliability, Stress,
> TPTP, and VTSVM suites
> Ant, Axis, Dacapo, EHWA, Jetty, SciMark, Struts, and Tomcat scenarios
>
> EGAx48 has been running without problems so far
>
> Linux 32:
> Classlib (HUT), Functional, GUT, JDKTools,
> Ant, Axis, Dacapo, EHWA, Jetty, Scimark, Struts
>
> No other results are vailable so far.
>
> I suggest that [if we pass EGAx48?] we announce r551077 as M2 on two
> platforms: win32 and linux32.
>
> Comments? Known blockers? TODOs?

With apologies for being pedantic, but it's not a release (we need to
reserve that term for a general public offering), but declaring a stable
development milestone.

It's looking very good, and standing up to the testing very well.  I say
that unless anything dramatic happens at the end of the long running
testing that we declare it as M2 and move on.

Regards,
Tim