harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Gregory Shimansky <gshiman...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [general] Harmony WTF? glossary
Date Thu, 28 Jun 2007 19:56:24 GMT
Tim Ellison wrote:
> FYI I created a wiki page with some of the jargon that we use around
> here in everyday Harmony development, and seeded it with a few off the
> top of my head.
>
> I'm sure there are loads more that I missed!  Please add new entries to
> the glossary as you come across them.
>
>    http://wiki.apache.org/harmony/WTF

This is a page I've been missing! I added some from myself. I am sure we
all can add abbreviations and other terms here like UCE, DCE, HLO, EGA,
etc. I know what they mean but I didn't add them to the page because I
think other people can give better explanation in a few words needed for
glossary.

--
Gregory