harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Ellison <t.p.elli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [build][doc]wrong directory structure in snapshots
Date Tue, 26 Jun 2007 21:26:49 GMT
Morozova, Nadezhda wrote:
> I've uploaded a patch to README for JRE and a draft of Release Notes for
> the M2 milestone [1].
> The idea is to have a relatively stable README that provides minimal
> information to enable working with downloaded JRE + Release Notes that
> reflect milestone-specific info: unfixed bugs, limitations, etc. What do
> you say?
>
> The current relnotes have a sample structure but several missing items.
> PLEASE REVIEW THE DOCUMENTS AND PROVIDE FEEDBACK.

A good structure Nadya, but as you say it needs work to fill in the content.

I found it hard to see the readme changes, can you upload it in patch
format?

There have been ~400 JIRAs closed since M1 (April 30th).  Admittedly
some were on the Java 6 branch, or in tests that are not part of the M2
build, so not sure how easy it would be to list them all.

Regards,
Tim