harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Ellison <t.p.elli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [general] new snapshot for M2
Date Tue, 26 Jun 2007 16:47:47 GMT
Mikhail Loenko wrote:
> We won't fix all the known bugs, so what is the definition of "stable
> build"?
>
> I guess we should not have regressions from M1 and we'd better not have
> regressions introduced by recent commits. Anything else?

Yes.  Like we did for M1, we are producing a build that is not in the
middle of some large architectural/structural changes, and has been
tested to ensure there are no simple errors introduced.  It should
represent our 'best effort to date' (so regressions would be bad<g>).

Will we ever fix all known bugs :-) ?  The judgment is knowing when it
is 'good enough' to release.

This candidate is looking very good already IMHO.

Regards,
Tim