harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Ellison <t.p.elli...@gmail.com>
Subject [announce] New Apache Harmony Committers : Alexey A Ivanov and Egor Pasco
Date Tue, 26 Jun 2007 15:59:44 GMT
Please join the Apache Harmony PMC in welcoming two new committers :

Alexey A Ivanov
Egor Pasco

In fact, these two individuals were elected in the set of new committers
announced almost two weeks ago, but we had to get some paperwork in
order before we could create their accounts.  Alexey and Egor, please
accept our apologies for the delay.

You should have already received your new committer account information,
as a first step to test your almighty powers of committitude, please
update the committers page on the website.  That should be a good (and
harmless) exercise to test if everything is working.

Of course, we are in a stability period for the implementation, so you
will have to wait a few days before hacking directly on the code!

We have created a wiki page describing the steps you should now
undertake as an Apache Harmony committer [1].  Please update it if you
see anything missing.

Again, thanks for your hard work so far, and welcome!

[1] http://wiki.apache.org/harmony/NewCommitter

The Apache Harmony PMC