harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Ellison <t.p.elli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [completeness] Japitool changes between Harmony M1 and M2
Date Tue, 26 Jun 2007 10:51:43 GMT
Stepan Mishura wrote:
> On 6/26/07, Alexey Petrenko <alexey.a.petrenko@gmail.com> wrote:
>> > Why not on snapshot build r550333? I understand that there should be
>> > no difference but anyway ...
>> Because I also think that there is no difference :)
>
> But this may be source of confusions. For measuring/announcing any
> milestone's results I'd recommend to use snapshot build from the site.

We haven't declared the Milestone yet, so there is still room for change.

For example, we may choose to fix easy differences that affect the
public API, like:

method
java.beans.beancontext.BeanContextSupport.remove(java.lang.Object,
boolean): public in harmony.mandatory, but protected in jdk15.mandatory

Regards,
Tim