harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Ellison <t.p.elli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib][prefs] test org.apache.harmony.prefs.tests.java.util.prefs.AbstractPreferencesTest failed on Linux x86 and x86_64
Date Fri, 22 Jun 2007 11:05:58 GMT
Vladimir Ivanov wrote:
>> Is it possible that a firewall is blocking access to that server?
>
> Yes. The 'outside' world is accessible through the proxy only. So if
> test tries to use 'direct connect to internet' it will fail.

So you should either tweak the jre/lib/net.properties for the particular
configuration you require, or pass in some ${hy.test.vmargs} to define
the proxy.

I realize that requiring a connection to the internet to run tests is
not ideal, and that we have that requirement in a number of places.

Regards,
Tim