harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Ellison <t.p.elli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [general] reminder: feature freeze
Date Mon, 18 Jun 2007 08:56:24 GMT
Mikhail Loenko wrote:
>> It's good to get into this routine.  Besides ensuring we can achieve
>> code stability we should also be checking that we meet the formal Apache
>> release requirements so they become second nature to us too.
>
> BTW, Do you have something specific in mind about formal Apache reqs
> that we may forget to do? :)

I think we do most of them already.  There is a checklist on the ASF
website [1] so it is a case of ensuring that nothing is missed.  When
the time comes I'm happy to go through that an check we are legitimate.
 Even though these are not formal releases, it is good to act as if they
are in this case.

[1] http://www.apache.org/dev/release.html

Regards,
Tim