harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Ellison <t.p.elli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [general] reminder: feature freeze
Date Thu, 14 Jun 2007 09:27:40 GMT
Mikhail Loenko wrote:
> According to our M2 scedule [1] we have just passed feature freeze date.

I hadn't realized that the feature freeze length was 10 days, I thought
we were doing a week for feature freeze and a week of code freeze.

It is fine, we have recently merged in a couple of large contributions
so it will be good to digest them for a little while longer before
creating a Milestone release.

Testing and bug fixing and minor enhancements continue until Sat June
23rd, then like last time we will only fix bugs that prevent us shipping
the M2 build.

It's good to get into this routine.  Besides ensuring we can achieve
code stability we should also be checking that we meet the formal Apache
release requirements so they become second nature to us too.

Regards,
Tim