harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Yves Ineichen <yves.ineic...@dplanet.ch>
Subject Re: [drlvm] [jitrino] inliner status
Date Thu, 07 Jun 2007 11:27:32 GMT
hi mikhail,

thanks for your hint. the current svn version (svn = r545097) seems to
work with the optimzier rules but now the code generator asserts:

java:
/data/home/iyves/src/harmony/working_vm/vm/jitrino/src/shared/CGSupport.cpp:84:
void Jitrino::setBCMappingEntry(void*, uint32, uint16): Assertion
`key<1000*1000' failed.
SIGABRT in VM code.
Aborted

did i miss anything in my path.codegen?:

chains=chain1
chain1.jits=CS_OPT
CS_OPT.file=jitrino

-XX:jit.CS_OPT.path=opt_init,translator,optimizer,hir2lir,codegen

#optimizer
-XX:jit.CS_OPT.path.optimizer=devirt,inline

#codegen
-XX:jit.CS_OPT.path.codegen=lock_method,ipf_codegen,unlock_method

#inliner
-XX:jit.CS_OPT.CS_OPT_inliner_pipeline.filter=-
-XX:jit.CS_OPT.CS_OPT_inliner_pipeline.path=ssa,devirt
-XX:jit.CS_OPT.arg.optimizer.inline.pipeline=CS_OPT_inliner_pipeline

#gc
-XX:jit.arg.genArrayCopyRepMove=false

or is this a problem of the codegenerator for ipf?

--
Yves Ineichen
::p = "This statement cannot be proven"::