harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Ellison <t.p.elli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [general] Harmony M2 schedule
Date Wed, 06 Jun 2007 10:24:09 GMT
Rana Dasgupta wrote:
> 2 months sounds like a reasonable interval. How about just expanding
> the jira to mark milestone..(.in fact existing fields like "Due
> Before" etc. could be used)...but keeping the milestone requirement
> list on the Wiki?

This sounds like the right level of tracking to me.  We can use JIRA to
indicate the target release for an issue, but I see no need to add
further process around requirements tracking.  Keeping a list on the
Wiki of our agreed common goals for the milestone should be sufficient.

The discussion of what is what is reasonable should always take place
here on the dev list.  There are enough eyes here, and watching commits,
to ensure that we maintain a consensus position.

Regards
Tim