harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Nathan Beyer" <ndbe...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [buildtest] java service wrapper configuration for windows service
Date Sat, 30 Jun 2007 01:56:29 GMT
I just want to run CC as a service, so I don't have to a user logged
in to keep it running, which is what happens today. Also, I'd like to
eliminate the extra JRE that has to be maintained (one to run Ant,
then one to run CC).

It would be nice if we could get the build script to generate an
appropriate configuration for a JSW or similar, as this is a common
need among Windows build servers.

-Nathan