harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Nathan Beyer" <ndbe...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r544529 - in /harmony/enhanced/buildtest/branches/2.0: buildtest.bat buildtest.sh
Date Thu, 07 Jun 2007 03:12:04 GMT
Okay, I see the difference. Wouldn't the '%~dp0' expansion be the most
flexible? It would allow proper setup if executed in a different
folder?

Why does the current directory (".") need to be in the classpath? I
couldn't figure out what's being placed in there. Shouldn't we move
whatever it is to be in the "build/classes" folder or a "build/lib"
folder to keep everything clean.

-Nathan