harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexei Zakharov" <alexei.zakha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [announce] New Apache Harmony Committers : Alexey A Ivanov and Egor Pasko
Date Thu, 28 Jun 2007 12:51:47 GMT
Well, as far as I understand this should be a job of committers
themselves to keep their information up to date. I'd only like to note
that AFAIK the info contained by the second column of this table is
not valid for our chairman anymore. And I don't know if we have a
chance to see it updated in the near future or not.

Regards,

--
Alexei Zakharov,
Intel ESSD