harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Pavlenko, Andrey A" <andrey.a.pavle...@intel.com>
Subject RE: [classlib][awt] test org.apache.harmony.awt.ListenerListTest failed on Linux x86_64
Date Thu, 28 Jun 2007 13:40:03 GMT
I used debug. I reproduced the failure on release build.

Now I can reproduce the failure only using release build and only
running this test in a batch with all AWT tests, but in standalone mode
this test passes.

-----Original Message-----
From: Alexei Zakharov [mailto:alexei.zakharov@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 28, 2007 4:56 PM
To: dev@harmony.apache.org
Subject: Re: [classlib][awt] test
org.apache.harmony.awt.ListenerListTest failed on Linux x86_64

Andrey,

Do you use the release version of classlib & DRLVM builds? Or debug?

Regards,

2007/6/28, Pavlenko, Andrey A <andrey.a.pavlenko@intel.com>:
> Vladimir,
>
> I can't reproduce this failure on SLES9 x86_64.

java.io.ObjectStreamClass.buildFieldDescriptors(ObjectStreamClass.java:3
> 22)
>  at
> java.io.ObjectStreamClass.createClassDesc(ObjectStreamClass.java:229)
>  at

java.io.ObjectStreamClass.lookupStreamClass(ObjectStreamClass.java:907)
>  at

java.io.ObjectStreamClass.lookupStreamClass(ObjectStreamClass.java:884)
>  at

java.io.ObjectOutputStream.writeObjectInternal(ObjectOutputStream.java:1
> 848)
>  at
java.io.ObjectOutputStream.writeObject(ObjectOutputStream.java:1774)
>  at
java.io.ObjectOutputStream.writeObject(ObjectOutputStream.java:1738)
>  at
> org.apache.harmony.awt.ListenerList.writeObject(ListenerList.java:180)
>  at java.lang.reflect.VMReflection.invokeMethod(VMReflection.java)
>  at

java.io.ObjectOutputStream.writeHierarchy(ObjectOutputStream.java:1305)
>  at

java.io.ObjectOutputStream.writeNewObject(ObjectOutputStream.java:1663)
>  at

java.io.ObjectOutputStream.writeObjectInternal(ObjectOutputStream.java:1
> 931)
>  at
java.io.ObjectOutputStream.writeObject(ObjectOutputStream.java:1774)
>  at
java.io.ObjectOutputStream.writeObject(ObjectOutputStream.java:1738)
>  at

org.apache.harmony.awt.ListenerListTest.writeAndRead(ListenerListTest.ja
> va:57)
>  at

org.apache.harmony.awt.ListenerListTest.testSerialize(ListenerListTest.j

--
Alexei Zakharov,
Intel ESSD