harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Pavlenko, Andrey A" <andrey.a.pavle...@intel.com>
Subject RE: [drlvm][build test2] Is anyone seeing the following regression test failures?
Date Wed, 06 Jun 2007 15:56:09 GMT
I'm able to reproduce the failures of SWING tests. I'll try to fix it.
I can't reproduce the failure of java.awt.ButtonRTest, it seems to be
intermittent.

-----Original Message-----
From: Weldon Washburn [mailto:weldonwjw@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 05, 2007 6:52 AM
To: dev@harmony.apache.org
Subject: [drlvm][build test2] Is anyone seeing the following regression
test failures?

I did the following on a 4-way win32xp and 4-way win64xp box:

working_classlib
  svn update                      --- r544328
  ant clean
  ant fetch-depends
  ant

working_vm
  svn update                      --- r544329
  build clean
  build update
  build
  build test2

On win32 I see the following errors:

$ grep -i failed *.log
ehwa.log:     [java]    FAILED
ehwa.log:     [java] junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: timed out
ehwa.log:     [echo]       interpreter FAILED (Return code is 1)
hut.log:    [junit] TEST java.awt.ButtonRTest FAILED
hut.log:    [junit] Tests FAILED
hut.log:    [junit] TEST javax.swing.text.html.FormViewTest FAILED
hut.log:    [junit] TEST javax.swing.text.html.HTMLEditorKitTest FAILED
hut.log:    [junit] Tests FAILED

On win64 I see the following errors:

eclipse hello world fails                                          ----
but
this is expected
[junit] TEST java.lang.ThreadTest FAILED                ----  this test
also
fails on my win32 laptop

Just curious if anyone knows what tests cruisecontrol is running.  Does
it
include "build test2" or just "build test"?

--
Weldon Washburn