harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Hindess <mark.hind...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib]native tests hang up on the Linux x86_64
Date Thu, 21 Jun 2007 12:31:37 GMT

It looks like commit r548949 removed the use[0] of the property
test.portlib which was being used to prevent the tests running on x86_64
because of this problem (and to prevent the tests running on windows
which I think is no longer an issue).

-Mark.

[0] The test.portlib define is still left behind.  If this property
really isn't required any more then the definition should also be
removed.  However it seems the property is still required.