harmony-dev mailing list archives

From clara <clarazh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm][jitrino]How can I control the logging for the given methods or classes
Date Mon, 04 Jun 2007 13:34:45 GMT
Egor, I modified the myopt.emconf according your comment, that is
-Xem:opt
-XX:jit.CS_OPT.filter=yu::main,yu::getCreditStatus
-XX:
jit.CS_OPT.arg.log.irdump.file=\workspace\harmony\test\log/%jit%/%log%/%seqnb%_%class%.%method%.log
-XX:jit.CS_OPT.arg.log=irdump
But when running, the below error occurs,
PMF: Invalid common pipeline for 'CS_OPT' - does not have a root path.

'