harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "clara" <clarazh...@gmail.com>
Subject [drlvm][jitrino]How can I control the logging for the given methods or classes
Date Sun, 03 Jun 2007 08:25:39 GMT
Hi,all,

How can I control the logging for the given methods or classes?
In  http://wiki.apache.org/harmony/DrlvmCommandLineOptions, there is:
      -XX:jit.p.filter=java/lang/Math. -XX:jit.p.arg.log=ct,irdump,dotdump
     enable logging for all methods of a single class

I followed the above tip,  and got an error result.
The class file name is Myclass. and my emconf is belows:
chains=chain1
chain1.jits=CS_OPT
CS_OPT.file=jitrino
-XX:jit.CS_OPT.path.optimizer=ssa,...
-XX:jit.CS_OPT.filter = Myclass.
-XX:jit.CS_OPT.arg.log=irdump

And the error message is belows:
Error in command line 'CS_OPT.filter=Myclass. '
Invalid filter name - the same as jit name

Thanks.
-- clara