harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexey Varlamov" <alexey.v.varla...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm][build files] Does anyone know how to cause only cunit.test to be executed?
Date Thu, 10 May 2007 10:12:19 GMT
Hi Weldon,

You've got wrong impression somehow, ehwa and cunit tests have
absolutely no relation and/or dependency. Currently cunit tests are
part of the top-level joint target "test", but I have no idea why
there is no standalone target for them.

Another point, do your tests really fit into unit testing concept? If
they involve several components, maybe just put them into different
suite?