harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Gregory Shimansky <gshiman...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [drlvm] clean rebuild is recommended
Date Wed, 23 May 2007 13:41:13 GMT
Alexey Varlamov wrote:
> Just FYI, I've integrated a big patch for HARMONY-3874 [dlrvm][jit]
> "Lazy resolution" feature implementation in Jitrino compiler.
> So clean rebuild is recommended after updating drlvm workspace, to
> avoid false alarms.

When building VM with gcc 4.1.1 I get the following warning (treated as

        [cc] 145 total files to be compiled.
        [cc] cc1plus: warnings being treated as errors

In member function 'Jitrino::Opnd*
Jitrino::Opnd*, Jitrino::Opnd*, uint32, Jitrino::Opnd**,
Jitrino::ObjectType*, JavaByteCodes, uint32)':

warning: operation on '?helperArgs?' may be undefined

Could you please take a look at fix it? I can hardly understand what is
written on that line...

View raw message