harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "yunan He" <alex.yuna...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm][gc_gen] gcv5 vs gcv41 comparison on Dacapo
Date Wed, 16 May 2007 09:32:41 GMT
Hi vladimir,
    The lower performance in GCv5 was due to the hashcode implementation, I
have created JIRA-3875 and attached a patch to solve the issue. Would you
please test the dacapo again after the patch committed? In my local test,
the most hashcode-intensive app "pmd" has comparable performance
now. Thanks.

Regards,
Yunan