harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Mikhail Fursov" <mike.fur...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: problem under windows
Date Fri, 18 May 2007 10:29:07 GMT
The error code you have ( -1073021795) is broken and this is bad.
I prepared debug harmonyvm.dll build with patched dso.c file: all errors
dumped to stdout right after library loading and without wrapping into apr

Could you check this one?

BTW where did you put mscr* libraries?
According this document
http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms682586.aspx you should not remove
any of dlls you have, but put new ones in the same directory with java.exe

On 5/18/07, Michael M. Miskulin <mmm@projectumbra.org> wrote:
> Hi,
> I pulled the files down and installed after backing up my originals.
> Still seems to have issues, here is what I get back with your
> run.cmd:
> C:\jre\bin>run.cmd
> C:\jre\bin>c:\jre\bin\java -Xem:jet -XX:em.jitPath=C:\jre\jitrino.dllHello
> Failure to open JIT dll C:\jre\jitrino.dll -1073021795
> apr code: Unknown error
> EM: JIT library loading error:'C:\jre\jitrino.dll'
> Cannot instantiate EM
> HMYEXEL062E Internal VM error: Failed to create Java VM
> FAILED to invoke JVM.
> C:\jre\bin>
> Reach for the sky cause tomorrow may never come

Mikhail Fursov