harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Mikhail Fursov" <mike.fur...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: problem under windows
Date Sun, 13 May 2007 22:00:53 GMT
I know the only way to find out the reason: put breakpoint into static
initialization routines of Jitrino and step instruction by instruction in
debug mode until the error is localized. I'm going to try this tomorrow if I
can reproduce the problem on the same build.

I do not think that the problem is with '/\' characters (I agree we need to
fix it to avoid such a confusion in future). You can check it modifying
client.emconf file (the default one)   and changing all 'jitPath' values to
absolute paths or by adding -XX:em.jitPath=<full path to jitrino.dll> into
the command line.

--
Mikhail Fursov