harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Stuart Ballard" <stuart.a.ball...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [general] Snapshots for Harmony v6.0 have been created - JAPI reports should be adjusted
Date Thu, 03 May 2007 18:25:43 GMT

I'm afraid I'm not going to be able to get a chance to look at this
for a couple of weeks as I'm about to leave on vacation. There's a
chance I might be able to have a look at it while I'm gone but I don't
want to make any promises I might not be able to keep. If you don't
hear back from me by May 15, please prod me so I don't forget.

I'm not following Harmony terribly closely these days so I have one
question - I've always asked if there are "official" or semi-official
nightly build binaries available for download anywhere, and in the
past whenever I've asked the answer has been that there are only
manually-updated ones available. Are there automatic nightly build
snapshots available anywhere yet?