harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Ivan Popov" <ivan.g.po...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib][tools] Removing tools module
Date Wed, 02 May 2007 11:18:11 GMT
Thanks, Tim. It's a long waiting solution, it was discussed several
times and I'd like to see the problem with duplicating modules is
finally resolved.

AFAIK, nobody worked on jdktools copies of tools and launcher modules
except of applying some of classlib's patches and updating build
scripts. So, if there are conflicts in merging sources, the easier way
might be just to move new sources from classlib and leave current
build scripts in jdktools.

Thanks.
Ivan