harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Pascal Rapicault <Pascal_Rapica...@ca.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Compiler architecture
Date Thu, 31 May 2007 21:43:27 GMT
You can ask your question on the jdt core dev mailing list :

PaScaL

             "Bryan W.
             Headley"
             <bwheadley@earthl                                          To
             ink.net>                  dev@harmony.apache.org
                                                                        cc
             05/31/2007 04:13
             PM                                                    Subject
                                       Re: Compiler architecture

             Please respond to
             dev@harmony.apach
                   e.org

Potje rode kool wrote:
> I don't want to do any bytecode manipulation stuff.
> What I want is to compile some source code and I am looking for an
> "plugable
> compiler"
> where you can replace the source code parser and reuse the part of the
> compiler that generates the bytecode.
Take a look at the java compiler that ships with Eclipse' JDT.  It's
been split into a separate module