harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Olivier Thomann <Olivier_Thom...@ca.ibm.com>
Subject Re: ECJ and Harmony
Date Wed, 23 May 2007 15:05:24 GMT
news <news@sea.gmane.org> wrote on 2007-05-23 10:34:43:
> I reported the bug on version 3.2.2 because that is the version where
> I've reproduced it. I think unless someone else thinks otherwise 3.3 is
> good enough for us. Thanks a lot for a quick response!
Ok. Once the patch will be ready, it should not be difficult to apply it
to the 3.2 maintenance stream anyway.
This being said, the property sun.boot.class.path is also defined for
harmony and it does contain the kernel.jar that contains java.lang.Object.
As far as I can tell, the property org.apache.harmony.boot.class.path
doesn't contain a jar that has java.lang.Object in it.
So I should go for the first property.

Any thought on that?

View raw message