harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Olivier Thomann <Olivier_Thom...@ca.ibm.com>
Subject Re: ECJ and Harmony
Date Wed, 23 May 2007 15:47:06 GMT
news <news@sea.gmane.org> wrote on 2007-05-23 11:37:09:
> Olivier Thomann wrote:
> Ah I was mistaken when I wrote that org.apache.harmony.boot.class.path
> is the right property to be used. This property is created by classlib
> initialization code and actually specifies all JAR files which classlib
> has (kernel classes are VM specific). DRLVM adds kernel.jar to the
> property and creates vm.boot.class.path and sun.boot.class.path, the
> latter for compatibility with Sun.
I could search for "sun.boot.class.path" first and if not present, use
"vm.boot.class.path".
Then this would not require any change in the Harmony properties. So as
long as these
properties are properly initialized, it should work fine.

I'll preserve the current heuristic in case none of the properties is set.

Does this sound good enough?

Thanks for the feedback.
--
Olivier