harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Ryan Ordway <ryan.ord...@oregonstate.edu>
Subject [general] Linux/ARM port?
Date Wed, 23 May 2007 19:57:55 GMT

Has anyone tried porting Harmony to Linux/ARM? I have seen vague mentions of
it, but no specific plans or information on building for other
architectures, cross-compiling, etc. Has anyone tried this? The only
architectures I see mention of in the ant scripts are mainly x86/x86_64 and
I think PPC.

Can anyone point me to some documentation or some breadcrumbs to follow? I
have a working build for my x86_64 system, but I'm hoping to be able to
cross-compile on that x86_64 system for an ARM target for some testing.

Thanks!

Ryan

--
Ryan Ordway                          E-mail:   rordway@oregonstate.edu