harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Xiao-Feng Li" <xiaofeng...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm][jit][win64] why jit perfomance so low?
Date Tue, 22 May 2007 05:57:16 GMT
Vladimir, if the testing is really slow, I think it's ok to try the
release build on Win64. But I personally prefer to use debug build for
other cases if their times are ok, because debug build can help to
identify the reasons of any potential breaks.

(Or we can use release build for only the JIT module, while keeping
other modules in debug build.)

Thanks,
xiaofeng

--