harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Xiao-Feng Li" <xiaofeng...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [testing][general] CC/CI reports failures
Date Mon, 14 May 2007 09:19:01 GMT
> Sorry, forgot to copy test name:
> classlib\trunk\build.xml:169: The following error occurred while
> executing this line: classlib\trunk\make\build-test.xml:142: There
> were test crashes:
> classlib\trunk\build\test_report\TEST-tests.api.java.nio.charset.CharsetDecoderTest.xml

This failure can't be reproduced locally in my machine. Btw, this test
doesn't invoke GC actually, so it might be caused by some other
components than GC.

I found the other two intermittent failures: One is the
java.lang.ClassGenericsTest in jit/opt mode (more in Linux64); The
other is JVMTI test PopFrame1 with following strange error message:
              SIGTRAP in VM code.
              Stack trace:
              <end of stack trace>
This is sometimes reported in Linux32.

Have you met the similar failures before?

Thanks,
xiaofeng

--
http://xiao-feng.blogspot.com