harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Vladimir Ivanov" <ivavladi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib][awt] awt tests intermittently failed under CC/CI
Date Fri, 25 May 2007 09:14:33 GMT
On 5/25/07, Pavlenko, Andrey A <andrey.a.pavlenko@intel.com> wrote:
> Vladimir, these tests are in the intermittent lists. There is also open

Actually, java.awt.WindowTest excluded for Windows only.
make>grep WindowTest *
exclude.linux.x86.ibm.interm:java/awt/AccessibleAWTWindowTest.java
exclude.linux.x86.ibm.interm:java/awt/WindowTest.java
exclude.windows.x86.drl.interm:java/awt/WindowTest.java
exclude.windows.x86_64.drl.interm:java/awt/WindowTest.java

Seems, this test should be excluded for the Linux also.

> JIRA issue against WindowTest - HARMONY-2867. Could you please file an
> issue against KeyboardFocusManagerTest? I'll try to fix the failures.

OK, I'll create issue for KeyboardFocusManagerTest.
 thanks, Vladimir